Mobile Banking is the ultimate on-demand, secure way to bank from anywhere. You can access your account information 24/7 through Benton State Bank’s downloadable APP.
How to Enroll
You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to sign up for Mobile Banking. If you are not already signed up for Internet Banking, please click the link below and enroll by filling out your account information.
Enroll in Online Banking
Set Up Mobile Banking
- Go to either Google Play Store (if you have an Android smartphone or device) or the App Store (if you have an Apple smartphone or device). You will need to download the Benton State Bank App from one of these app stores. You can search for “Benton State Bank” in the search bar.
- Download and install this app.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and enter same username you use to log into Internet Banking. Click Continue.
One of your Internet Banking Security Questions will come up. Type your answer, then click Continue
- Enter your password - again, it will be the same one you use for Internet Banking – and click Log In
Can’t make it to the branch? No problem, deposit a check anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone!
- Log into Mobile Banking
- Select Deposit
- Select Mobile Deposit
- Select the checking account you would like to deposit the funds
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign/endorse it and indicate “Mobile Deposit Only”)
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then confirm
Have control over your Card like never before. It has never been this easy to fight fraud and set preferences on your cards.
- Location-Based Alerts – Set restrictions on transactions outside a certain range from each cardholders location (using GPS on phone); transactions outside of the specific range can be declined.
- Usage Alerts and Controls – Establish spending and transactions limits. You can decline transactions that exceed this pre-defined amount.
- Merchant Alerts - Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific purchases such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries. Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction categories like in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions.
- On/Off Setting - This control can disable a lost or stolen card. When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on".
Each year billions of person-to-person payments are made. Benton State Bank’s Online Banking allows you to make electronic payments, which are safe, fast and convenient, through its Popmoney personal payment service from Fiserv. Popmoney gives consumers the convenience of making payments electronically from their bank account, eliminating the need for checks and cash. Sending, requesting and receiving money to and from others is as easy as emailing and texting.